We want you to feel at home when you post a comment on Healthy Wealthy Loved. We also want everyone to feel at home when posting comments here. We don’t know what your home is like, but we know we expect people to behave when they visit ours. That’s why we reserve the right to delete comments and ban users as need be, to keep the comment threads here civil, polite and substantive.
Out number 1 house rule is: Don’t be a troll, a bully, or abusive.
Want to be the kind of commenter we’d love to invite over to dinner? Here’s some of the stuff we like to see in comments:
- Share any smart, informed ideas: we know you have them, share them to contribute further to the post or discussion.
- Post your best: Unleash in your comments all the wisdom, humour and intelligence that you possess.
- Give us constructive criticism: if you spot an error let us know and we’ll fix it. This includes errors of fact, grammar and spelling.
- Don’t feed the trolls: downvote and flag inappropriate comments instead.
The following are the types of comments we’ll delete in a heartbeat. They’ll also get you banned:
- Trolling: We won’t tolerate it – if you’re just out for a good troll and are not contributing anything meaningful to the conversation, we’ll send you back under the bridge.
- Sexism, racism, homophobia, and the like: We don’t think this needs further elaboration. It won’t be tolerated here, and people posting it will be banned.
- Threats: Any threats, even obscure thinly veiled ones, such as a threat to share the home address or contact details of someone, will get you banned immediately.
- Impersonating authors or other commenters: We shouldn’t have to say it. Just don’t do it. It’s weird.
- Thread hijacking: We understand that sometimes discussions drift off course a bit, and that’s perfectly fine. However hijacking the conversation to discuss off-topic commentary will not be looked at favourably.
On a final note, if you wish to promote your products, services, blog, Shopify stores, or simply drop a link, please contact us first via the Contact Form. We can reach a solution benefiting both parties.
We want to ensure you have a pleasant experience on our website. If you have questions about our comment policy, you can contact us at [email protected]
You may also contact us using our phone number. When you call this number, please clearly state your name, email address, the product or service which you are calling in regards to, and your question. Please note that although you are calling by phone, you may receive a response from Customer Support via email, so it is important that you include your email address in your message.
Our number: 1-941-870-1660
This Comment Policy is subject to revision at any time and without prior notice given.
Last modified August 28, 2020