[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.6.0″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.6.0″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.6.0″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.6.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]
Takedown Policy and Procedures
HealthyWealthyLoved.com respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights.
Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below, if you believe your Copyright has been infringed by us.
As an internet service provider and a provider of a place for writers to publish their articles, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices to the following. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Email: [email protected]
Repeat Infringer Policy
HealthyWealthyLoved.com takes copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices received from its copyright holders.
HealthyWealthyLoved.com makes a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA.
HealthyWealthyLoved.com reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy periodically for any changes.
We want to ensure you have a pleasant experience on our website. If you have questions about our Cookies Policy, you can contact us on our Contact Us page.
You can also contact us at our email address: [email protected].
You may also contact us using our phone number. When you call this number, please clearly state your name, email address, the product or service which you are calling in regards to, and your question. Please note that although you are calling by phone, you may receive a response from Customer Support via email, so it is important that you include your email address in your message.
Our number: 1-941-870-1660
The Terms of Service are subject to revision at any time and without prior notice given.
Last modified August 28, 2020